Wile, Wit, Wisdom & Weaponry

Ruminations, Opinions & Debate about the world as I see it and the toys that make it bearable!

My Photo
Name:
Location: TEXAS, United States

-Defender of the Second Amendment, the "little guy", free market system, liberty and freedom from government!

Monday, November 03, 2008

Smoke N Dust

This picture is provided by my father-in-law who lives in Monroe, LA. Several men from his congregation go out to one of the finest Sporting Clays venues in the South: Wild Wings. I've shot there myself probably a dozen times and it is always a very challenging course.

Look closely, and you will see the first bird in the pair is absolutely crushed by the lead load zipping along from David Gordy's 12 gauge auto. To the left of that bird, you can see the incoming bird behind it.


(I've got to get my mind off this election and the absurdity of the heated rhetoric...)

NOBAMA!! NOBAMA!! NOBAMA!!
-TMS

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy M. said...

For Trunk or Treat Clay B. and Melissa came as Dick Cheney and his hunting partner with shotgun pellet marks all up and down the side of her face. When I was explaining the story behind the costume to my kids, Rob commented, "you know Mr. S has a shotgun pellet in his head." My kids were SO impressed, yet another claim to fame.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home