Wile, Wit, Wisdom & Weaponry

Ruminations, Opinions & Debate about the world as I see it and the toys that make it bearable!

My Photo
Name:
Location: TEXAS, United States

-Defender of the Second Amendment, the "little guy", free market system, liberty and freedom from government!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Priceless Rep

Signature Red Top.......................................$98
Ted Nugent-style Rattlesnake Pants................$150
Wilma Flintstone Necklace (from Ebay)............$20
Chuck wagon Dinner Plate Belt-buckle.............$400



Seeing your State Representative
grimace in public..................................PRICELESS


(Photo: Courtesy of Abilene Reporter News)

Seriously, this is our (District 71) State Representative, Mrs. Susan King. She is known for her signature (Republican) red business suits and matching stiletto heels and that laughable necklace that looks like a Flintstone knock-off. Here she is in Sweetwater, TX. at the Jaycees Rattlesnake Round-Up.

Politicians will do ANYTHING for publicity these days- even if they have to look ridiculous to get on camera. Will someone please take this gal to Wal-Mart for some decent clothing? She looks like she got made-over by Flavor Flav.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think if I was that snake I would be pretty mad too about what I saw before my eyes!!!
-TGS

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Ted Nugent would definitely appreciate those pants, but I'm not so sure about the belt buckle...that has to be the biggest monster of a belt buckle I have ever seen!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Terral said...

I want to see Mrs. King sit down and eat lunch with that belt buckle on. Wonder Woman would be jealous of that belt buckle.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home