Wile, Wit, Wisdom & Weaponry

Ruminations, Opinions & Debate about the world as I see it and the toys that make it bearable!

My Photo
Name:
Location: TEXAS, United States

-Defender of the Second Amendment, the "little guy", free market system, liberty and freedom from government!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

What'd he say?

I was in San Diego a couple of weeks ago for my brother's wedding. On a side trip, my father and I decided to visit his sister and husband in quaint Romona, California. We decided to do a little sight seeing around the town which is surrounded by rocky hills and outcroppings. This little lot nestled between two homes caught my attention...



The listing agent for the property says, "Yeah, it's at rock bottom pricing..."

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy M. said...

Glad you like that pic at Ft. Phantom, it definately has Troy Stirman written all over it!!

Maybe even with a big ol' hunting rifle at your side in the pic.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great advertising idea! Wonder what it would take to have a rock that big transported to each of my listings on a rotating basis . . . . . .

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home