Wile, Wit, Wisdom & Weaponry

Ruminations, Opinions & Debate about the world as I see it and the toys that make it bearable!

My Photo
Name:
Location: TEXAS, United States

-Defender of the Second Amendment, the "little guy", free market system, liberty and freedom from government!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I just couldn't resist!



I couldn't resist snapping a picture with my camera phone when I pulled into my local gas station during lunch today! There was no way anyone would believe me if I simply told them what I paid per gallon- I had to have proof!

I'm not sure about you, but I was beginning to think we would never see gas under $2/Gal ever again. Like the fella said in the Wolf Brand Chili commercials several years ago, "Friend, how long has it been since you had....well, that's too long!"

It's been TOO long since we have seen decent prices for gasoline in this country. I hope we continue to see a steady plummet at the pump over the next few weeks!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

It is so sad how little it takes to make both of us so excited. Seriously, I could cry!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

I was nearly in happy tears myself...I thought the less than $2/gal days were long gone! It is so much easier on the pocketbook (envelopes) when gas prices are low.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

We have had it for $1.98 in Houston since last week. . .I just want to drive around so I can go and buy more. . .YIPPEE

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Conflict in the Middle East is at an all-time high, the BP line in Alaska is in disrepair, yet gas prices are falling. Mid-term elections are fast approaching. Conspiracy, or coincidence?

Just thought I would get your blood boiling heading into the weekend, Troy. You know I'm a conservative.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Troy M. Stirman said...

Yance- it's going to take more than a rambling concoction of unconnected events to get my blood boiling, but you do come off sounding like a dirty liberal. I wasn't aware you did impressions...

-T

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home